Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sniffles...

well not really...a little worse than that...after a beautiful weekend of being outside I think I have a cold - or there is always the thought that it is allergies. I mean, I never had them before, but people always say you develop them as you get older...not sure who those people are though. Anyway, since I don't know for sure I have been trying not to smother Aidan with kisses - this takes major willpower. I have never really had willpower. I have always been a diet failure too...I was just saying over dinner that on a particularly difficult day I am more than likely to binge eat. I tend to forget that my pants don't fit in favor of the awesome feeling of chowing down on sweets or chips or whatever I can get my hands on...
Right now though I just want to cuddle with my cutie...we just gave her a tubby and,as usual, she screamed when she came out and the whole time we were diapering, lotioning and dressing her. I am not sure if she gets cold, or she doesn't want to get out of the tub...she screams every time. Now she is completely content...sucked down 6 ounces, burped and is passed out on daddy's chest...I am jealous of my husband - he is watching some show about that new "Angels and Demons" movies and relaxing with our daughter...I am typing my blog (its been a while) and hoping the benadryl I took will kick in soon...that my right nostril will clear up, or that i fall asleep and not know how crappy I feel.
I don't want to get my baby girl sick, that's for sure.
...oh, I have some wonderful news!!! I am going to be an aunt for Christmas...yay. my sister in law just told us yesterday...I am so excited...I hope i don't annoy her too much with my advice and such...you know how us moms love to give out advice from our own experiences...I know i was overwhelmed with advice from mothers, but here I am doing the same thing...Congrats Bo and Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment