Monday, May 4, 2009

Vaccinations

Something I learned today...when your baby gets his/her vaccinations they may become extremely sleepy. I was totally prepared for a cranky little girl this afternoon. The Dr. said the TDaP vaccine is much like the one given to adults...and if you remember it makes the area of the injection quite sore. Well, anyhow...my baby just got up to eat a quick bottle and went right back to sleep. Although I have heard the day after may be when they actually start feeling the soreness....stay tuned!!!
So here I am with not much to do other than tune into Ellen (which I may have to DVR next week when I go back to work three days a week). Ellen just cracks me up. She asks the questions that we are all thinking about but would never really ask.
On a totally different note (if you chose the post because you wanted to read about vaccinations I apologize) it is really rainy today and my dogs are like little children that are stuck inside. They are moping by the windows staring outside and whining - of course when I go to let them out they don't want to get wet. They would rather stay inside and bark at the strange people who are actually running/walking on the path behind our house. That is a totally different subject for another day...people who exercise in bad weather...I mean, come on...rain is the perfect excuse to plant your butt on the couch and do nothing!!!

Just for fun I googled "crazy people exercise in the rain" and found all sorts of things, but mostly blogs from people who actually enjoy doing it...I found top ten lists about this and everything...the web is an addicting place...

Anyway...I am rambling...I probably will post again tonight since I am sure something good will happen at some point when my husband gets home...

No comments:

Post a Comment