Sunday, May 17, 2009

Too many diapers...


well too many size 1's apparently...I am still getting a hang of this baby stuff. Since we are starting daycare shortly I decided to stock up on stuff at Target since I had coupons. I thought I was getting ahead of the game by buying the super-jumbo bag of Huggies size 1 not realizing that Aidan has to be somewhere in the 12 lb range. Well, size 1 goes up to 14 lbs...size 2 apparently starts at 12 lbs...so I now I have to go back to Target and exchange them. I have a million size 1/2's and size 2's from the gorgeous diaper cake my sister-in-law made for my shower. I will post a pic because this thing was huge and super cute...with onsies, bibs and bath toys all over it! She has patience I just don't have for those sorts of things. So I learned that I need to pay closer attention to the weight range on the diapers, because they seem to overlap and I would prefer them too big, than too small. I can't believe she is growing as fast as she is!

On a totally unrelated note...my husband is sitting next to me watching Back to the Future for the hundredth time. He loves his 80's movies. He just paused and rewound so that he could point out something he never saw before (the other hundred times he has watched it). There are some movies I know he'll watch no matter how many times he has seen them - Caddyshack, Hackers, and anything with Arnold in it...

My Movies I could watch over and over again:

1. Knocked Up
2. Clueless
3. Top Gun
4. Can't Buy Me Love
5. Goodfellas
6. ...anything with Adam Sandler in it...

those come to mind...there are more, but PG mind is taking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment