Friday, May 8, 2009

I am convinced...

that Aidan only likes to poop when we are out in public. I think she gets some sort of enjoyment in watching mommy try to find a place to change her and battle the "poo-splosions" that she creates. I need the largest diaper bag just to prepare myself for what is to come. I registered for a huge one and am shocked at how much stuff I fit in there. I just keep adding stuff and it has been getting heavier and heavier. Oh, and of course my husband doesn't mind throwing his wallet in there when we all go out! So yesterday I am running errands and get to the eye Dr. to pick up my husband's contacts and I see the telltale sign. Well, I guess I should say she gave me a warning first with what we call some "motorboat toots". Then I see her face start to get red and she looks like she is pushing something out. (Not that I can imagine you need to push that hard to get out what typically comes out of my girls tush). So I left to meet my girlfriends for lunch knowing that I must check her diaper when I get there...sure enough...my girlfriend found us in the tailgate of my SUV with all the supplies lined up...it took like 8-10 wipes. Thank god for the breeze which whisked away the smell of it...I hope no one was downwind. She just always waits til we got out...

Oh, and by the way, it is a myth that only boys can pee on you when you are changing them...my little daughter has quite the arc going on...she likes to wait until a 3 AM changing when she knows you are still half asleep. She aims, then fires...then follows it up with a cute little giggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment