Thursday, June 11, 2009

Talking...


or "talking" I should say...I just love it...I love hearing my baby girl babble on and on...sometimes she really takes the time to try to make specific sounds with her mouth, and then sometimes she is just screaming and giggling with joy. I am totally convinced that she watches me when I say "I LOVE YOU" and she is trying to say it back to me...it is always three syllables of sounds when she responds to me telling her that...there is not any person in this world that could tell you that their heart doesn't melt when their child looks up at them and smiles and giggles. Right now I am thinking about seeing her face and watching her eyes squint up and her dimple appear as she smiles at me...I can't get home to her soon enough...and it melts daddy's heart too...and that is easy to do, believe me...I have been trying so hard to catch it on my camera and only have one smiling picture as proof right now...my camera is a bit slow, and she doesn't like the flash, so the smile usually disappears before I can snap a picture. I look forward to driving home today with her in the backseat talking away...I just wonder what she is thinking about...it makes me want to watch that movie "Look Who's Talking" again!

No comments:

Post a Comment