Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The problem with my town...

is that it is too easy to walk and get ice cream on a wonderful night like tonight...or too head down to the local inn for drinks on the porch. These two things are my downfall on warm summer nights. Tonight I decided that I must walk across the bridge to Dilly's for ice cream...because Aidan wanted ice cream. I mean, she is not even eating yet...just her formula in a bottle. We do give her a little ice cream of course...and she does seem to like it. However, this is no excuse for me to get it...even if I do get the frozen yogurt...sigh...I will be upset, I am sure, if the scale doesn't budge again this week. Losing this baby weight has been the most frustrating thing I have ever done. It's like my metabolism just stopped or something. I just want to be able to comfortably wear my regular clothes...and that includes my old bras too. My husband is overjoyed that they don't fit, but it is because I am still overweight. I am now despressed about the frozen yogurt that was so good an hour ago...and I may head upstairs and get on my stepper instead of sitting here blogging...I hope Aidan never has to worry about being overweight...hopefully she gets daddy's metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment