Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

The best present ever...Aidan's ANC count came back at 2,700...so we don't need to go back for three more months. The Dr. is starting to think it just took her longer than other babies to get to where she needs to be since she was premature. Of course, we are being conservative and still monitoring her for symptoms, but he said if she was sick, then she wouldn't be growing the way she is...She is almost in the 50th percentile for her age group, which means she has already caught up to her real age group. The Dr. even thinks she is a little chunky...great, just what we need...give my child a complex at 4 months old. She doesn't even eat the amount they recommend in a day.
Anyway, in honor of my friend Sylvy, whoes baby shower I am going to next weekend...I wantedto make my top ten list of things I couldn't live without. I was looking through her registry and wanted to makesure she has all of the important stuff...or what I think is important anyway...
Top ten things I couldn't live without

1. The Pack n Play with bassinet and changing table
2. Kick n Play bouncer (gotten for $7 at a consignment sale)
3. Spin and Store drying rack
4. Munchkin Bottle brush
5. Formula dispenser
6. Evenflo travel system (very light and easy to use)
7. Backseat mirror - so I can check her out while I am driving for sanity)
8. Playtex ventaire bottles - these are so great!!
9. Fisher Price Rainforest gym
10. Bibs, bibs, and more bibs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment