Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feet


I think Aidan has finally found her feet... I never thought something so random would have so much meaning to me. I was changing her diaper and she just tried to grab her foot...so cute...but made changing the diaper much harder...I am now onto the White Cloud diapers from my diaper cake. I don't care for them as much as Pampers or Huggies - they aren't as soft and pliable, but they are less expensive and she doesn't have any problems with them...we'll see what I buy when I run out of the diapers from my shower cake. Anyway...I kindof got off topic for a minute...when we went upstairs to play under her gym she was going crazy batting the toys with her feet...so cute. She changes so much everyday. I don't want to miss a thing...geez, I sound like an Aerosmith song. I am downloading some of her forth of July pics and 5 month photos... I did try to get some of her playing with her feet...if there is a good one, I will supplement this post with a cute pic of my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment