Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Almost 5 months!


Where has the time gone? Aidan will be five months on Saturday...she has changed so much...she smiles and has a little personality...she laughed the other day...am I crazy? because it made me cry...I started laughing with her and then cried. It is such a miracle to me that she even exists...she is so incredible. Every day brings something new and exciting for her...and for us. I am so blessed to have her in my life and would stay in that hospital room a million days just to hear her laugh. Right now she is passed out on daddy's lap as he is watching Deadliest Catch. She is freshly bathed and comfy cozy in her jammy's. So sweet and so innocent. I am full from my dinner with friends on our new patio that my husband slaved over for the past month. A great night topped off with ICE CREAM CAKE!!! My favorite...I can't get enough ice cream right now...it is almost like I am pregnant again...I crave it everyday...I use any excuse to eat ice cream...and ice cream cake is my favorite....chocolate...vanilla...those little crunchies...sigh.
Aidan loves ice cream too now...she just doesn't like how cold it is initially. I have to remember to bring a camera next time so I can get a picture of her ice cream face...all scrunched up from the coldness...she will appreciate it in the coming months when her teeth start to come in though I am sure! BTW...above is the cake we just ate...don't be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment