Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cereal...


not a fail!!! Didn't exactly start out as a success either, but not a fail! The first time we tried cereal I tried to feed her holding her on my lap like when I bottle feed her. It worked, but I found it much easier after a friend suggested I try feeding her while she is sitting in the bouncy. Sooooo much easier...it really helped being face to face with her. She is not quite ready to sit up in a high chair, but we are getting there. She is still having some tongue thrust issues...and we are only doing the cereal at night to help her practice, but I can foresee her moving to some veggies in the next few weeks. She really enjoys eating and will grab your hand and pull it towards her. She is eating rice cereal right now, but her favorite is definitely eating daddy's vanilla soft serve ice cream. Can't say I blame her. Time is flying...she is rolling back and forth, wanting to try sitting all of the time and playing in her exersaucer...my big girl...time is flying. In a few weeks she will have her first professional photo shoot at Picture People. I hope it goes well because I have heard mixed reviews. She is also being baptized...there should be tons to update about in the coming weeks.
Note: Yes, we use Christmas bibs when we are home...we have a ton from my sister-in-laws kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment